Every eCommerce business stages are continually advancing. With a few alternatives accessible in the market, one must choose which one suits the necessities best!
There’s dependably been a great deal of conflict over which self-hosted eCommerce programming is the best, and as the hosting space rounds out, things are warming up there too.
Here are the 10 hosting eCommerce platforms that we believe are best.
Ecwid is proud having a partnership with 20,000 entrepreneurs and merchants. It has PayU, COD and 40 other payment providers.
Features of Ecwid:
• It sells eventually on mobile phones, websites, social sites and marketplaces such as Google.
• Ecwid store is well fit for both tablet and smartphone and automatically adjusts to the user’s screen size.
• All the transaction data and credit card information are secured using Https Protocols which are been used by the national banks. It is also a Level 1 validated PCI-DSS service provider which is responsive to the standard eCommerce solutions.
ALL-in-one eCommerce platform which enables to create, expand and manage the store. With the expert level themes, intuitive functionalities, custom domains, Volusion has everything to create the store.
Features of Volusion:
• Rich Easy Editor tool helps to make changes to the store with no hesitations and hence there is no backend code required.
• With the advanced search tools in Volusion customer can quickly identify the product.
• Free and professionally organized Slideshow feature offers to highlight the products and discounts directly on the Homepage.
• Provide the customers with a great shopping experience with the designed navigation styles which help them to browse easily.
This eCommerce platform provides the flexibility to customize and organize the platform to create differentiated and unique branded experiences. Adapt it faster and know about the change in customer buying habits and patterns.
Features of Magento:
• Magento Services enables organizations to handle the assorted business challenges that face transformative, visionary organizations.
• The multi-disciplinary function provides reinforce quality, strategic vision, optimized performance.
• Can enhance site response time on capacity limitations and gain clarity on stress.
A salsify is a great tool which enables an organization to create an overall repository for every product information. It is valuable when used in a proper way.
Features of salsify:
• Delivering the profitable experience across the edge requires control over the product data and not IT, Salsify helps to manage the content using different modules like PIM, DAM, and channel by channel readiness.
• Salsify provides an ecosystem for eCommerce which delivers the experience of the consumer across the channel as soon as possible.
• With the broadest and deepest ecosystem can receive and connect the retailer for the content provided with all the actions to perform.
• Multi-tenant SaaS database helps to drive insight and enhance the performance
3dcart has 20 years of eCommerce experience and treated as all-in-one software for the entrepreneur, including the features latest SEO standards and mobile-ready themes to increase conversion rates.
Features of 3dcart:
• For creating an eCommerce website, online store and blog are required and no need for additional services or tools.
• Can synchronize the products with Amazon, eBay, Facebook and Google Shopping.
• For protecting the customer’s information, 3dcart has PCI Certification, Sitewide HTTPS.
• 3dcart’s promotion manager create fully-configurable promotions like temporary discounts, weekly sales, and all types of coupons and discounts.
It allows the customers to price their products effectively against Amazon sellers, in turn, obtains the profits. It is treated as Amazon Repricing Software.
Features of BQool:
• It has 5mins Accelerated Repricing phenomena which monitor Amazon to detect price changes of the competitors and enhances the repricing frequency.
• Helps to gain ultimate control of the pricing strategy by scheduling the repricing time.
• BQool can predict the decisions by confidently exploring the sales information and repricing to spot visual key performance and trends.
• Can monitor price change in past 5 days and will be in contact with the Buy Box.
PrestaShop has become one of the most commonly used eCommerce platforms in INDIA with one million users. Their community-developed open source software. PrestaShop has great product features for medium, small eCommerce stores.
Features of PrestaShop:
• A bundle of stored templates and hundreds of choices from each and every industry is ready to use.
• PrestaShop helps to build the dream store with a website builder.
• PrestaShop is designed to fit all the screens and termed to be mobile friendly.
• Local Shipping options are given to the customers around the world.
• Can develop the business with multiple markets.
8. Open Cart
Open Cart is an open source and best eCommerce platform to create and run the business. Add the products or services to the business and begin accepting the orders.
Features of Open Cart:
• With the widgets like sales analytics, total orders, customers, people online, and many others which enables to get an overview of what is important.
• Open Cart helps to create advanced user privileges and provides separate access to users and user groups. This helps to organize an online store to cooperate with people and each performing their different roles.
• Can help to organize products that are to be displayed in different stores. Select a different theme for every single store. Should focus on store settings.
9. Big Commerce
From reputed organizations, for example, Toyota and Martha Stewart to numerous SMEs, BigCommerce has helped organizations of all sizes to launch their online products or services. For eCommerce business store owners who need essential coding abilities, the huge rundown of BigCommerce’s worked in highlights come in extremely helpful.
Features of Big Commerce:
• The gigantic number of inherent highlights includes coupons, newsletters, tax, shipping, and analytics.
• Has responsive themes (free and paid) and steady client experience on the mobile and desktop.
• Has simple store incorporation with Facebook, Google, eBay shopping and numerous comparison sites.
• Provided with a simple setup wizard, and video tutorials by guides with visual demos and examples.
10. Woo Commerce
It is a free WordPress plugin, WooCommerce is a platform that needs no presentation in the realm of internet business. It joins a shopping cart and a protected payment gateway that work extremely well. It is an Open source and simple for WordPress users. WooCommerce needs an extra plugin to begin a multi-seller eCommerce business store.
Features of Woo Commerce:
• Has a secure gateway for payment.
• All sorts of plugins and extensions are available.
• Provides an easy access to the admin panel.
All the eCommerce platforms explained above are built for many kinds of business requirements. The above list helps to make a specified decision and select a platform that suits the need of business.